From my absence you might assume that July was not noteworthy. Hold on to your hats because it totally was! I was out there living it up instead of documenting the awesome. July weekends have been crazy, busy and AWESOME. July 4th was a long day of Felix and fun, Chicago was amazing, the bike trip/camping was epic and so much fun, and then float trip!!!! Too much, too much. Highlights include:
-Gruff the Irish Wolfhound that I met at frisbee (lanky, adorable, 140 lbs., friendly)
-man at Panera with pigtail buns
-dance party at Pitchfork music festival during LCD Soundsystem
-Yoni of Why? wearing umbro shorts and putting one awesome show
-one duck. jumped in. in a lake. plop.
-HuHot Mongolian grill buffet
-being so tired I could not use words but resorted to hand motions
-awesome kids at work
-wedding and Felix's visit
-float trip mishaps in the current and turtle tree
-essays galore
So hello August! This is going to be a great month of awesome before school starts.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment