Thursday, August 5, 2010

Handy woman coming at you

Today was my last day as an intern :(. I have really loved my job this summer and plan on volunteering there during the semester. Today was a pretty epic day. I duck taped a bed frame, found some plywood in the basement, and fixed a Barbie elevator. If you have any things needing a little fixing, I am all over that.

As I was taking the metro home today, I realized it might be the last time I see the metro bunny. There is this bunny who hangs out at the civic center station and hops over the tracks and chews on grass. We have bonded over the last couple of weeks. I stare at it and it stares straight ahead probably unaware of my existence. But, it is really cute and I will miss it. I finally stopped by Park Avenue Coffee after work. It's a friendly place that stocks Eleven Magazine. Check mark in my book.

The new fall 2010 metro passes are the fabulous complementary Wash U colors. Sheesh it hurts to look at. This could be usual if you ever are in a mugging scenario. Just pull out that eyesore and the perpetrator will be blinded by the knowledge that card represents. (This assumes that you would carry it around at all times, but who wouldn't?)

remember August is for Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment