Saturday, June 5, 2010

Eh What?

It is a pretty pleasant day in the wonderful state of Missouri and the afternoon finds me in a Panera. It began with the standard scenery of bagels, coffee, studious patrons, and business meetings. Then something extraordinary happened. Someone with knack for the absurd breezed in and decided to grace us all with his presence. Bottom to top description? Ok so we start with flip flops (normal right? it is summer) then white pants that are barely staying on this very thin man, TRAMP STAMP (I can't even remember what it said because I was so mesmerized by its mere existence), fanny pack, 3/4 length blue shirt, mustache, white sunglasses, curly hair, headband. And in his hands: coin purse. Did you just do a double take? You probably should have. That's right, I did say that he had a fanny pack AND a coin purse. What a sighting!

I also am thinking about how to decorate the new apartment. I am thinking of doing some thrift store searching. I also have a desire to paint, so I might be making some awesome art. Of course, awesome can be a relative term, but I am excited to begin. I still have to finish getting my room set up before I can begin this project, but soon I should be covered in paint and have the look of an artist as I stroll around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment